Website Usage Agreement
For the purposes of this agreement “us”, “our” and “we” refers to Coastal Holiday Homes Limited as the owner of the website. “You” and “your” refers to the viewer / user of the website and its attendant services.
- The content of our website is intended for information purposes only. It is subject to change from time to time, at our sole discretion.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website. By continuing to use our website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for these to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of information or materials on this website it entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure any products or services advertised on our website are suitable for your specific requirements.
- The website includes material which is owned by, or licensed to, us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photographs, trademarks and wording. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of this agreement.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from a loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or criminal liability.
- From time to time the website may include links to other websites or services. These links are provided for your information and do not signify that we endorse the website or service.
- You may not create a link to this website without our written consent.
- Every effort is made to maintain the availability of the website. However we accept no responsibility or liability for the website being unavailable, or for issues which may arise due to technical difficulties which are outside our control.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising from such use, is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- Please familiarise yourself with the terms of this policy as continuing to use our website constitutes your acceptance of the terms contained herein.
- The personal information you provide us is primarily used for the purpose of providing the products and services that you request through our website. We may also use your information for internal record keeping, improving our products and services as well as sending periodic emails promoting our products and services.
- We are committed to ensuring your personal information is transferred and stored in a secure manner. We have physical, managerial and electronic procedures in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information.
- Our website will from time to time contain links to other websites. We do not maintain any control over these websites and therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection of any private information you chose to share with them.
- You can control our use of your private information by advising us that you do not want it accessed for promotional purposes. This can be done in the “comments” section when booking, or you may reply to a promotional email with “please remove me” and we will delete your information from our database.
- We will not sell, distribute or disclose your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- We reserve the right to disclose your contact details to our debt collection agency where you may be in default of a debt in accordance with our Rental Terms and Conditions.
- You may request details of the personal information we hold about you in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- If you believe that your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible.