Seaview Bach - Church Bay Holiday Home
- Your selected dates
- Right on the waterfront
- Luxury 4.5 star beach house
- Inner harbour bach sleeping up to 10
Just metres from the waters edge, this luxury holiday beach house is perfectly positioned in an idyllic bay to maximise the harbour views and beyond to the Pacific Ocean. Any closer and you will get your feet wet.
The verandah is a great place for morning tea or reading, sleeping in a hammock. Throw open the french doors to the master bedroom and sleep to the sound of gentle lapping water in the protected Tutukaka Harbour. Luxuriously appointed fittings can be found in the main bedroom. There is draw bridge like access to the garage.
You can watch the boats, (occasionally dolphins), bird life, children or outdoor activities all from inside the home. Launch the boat/kayak for a morning fish or afternoon dive, explore the safe harbour or simply relax in the Northland sun.
- Master bedroom: super king size bed. French doors leading on to verandah looking out to the seaview and morning sun
- Bedroom 2: contains a queen size bed with french doors looking out directly to the sea view. Mezzanine floor has a mattress, a window to the sea and an opening velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3: two single beds able to be pushed together as a king size bed. The upper level mezzanines (accessible by ladder) also has an opening Velux rooflight and a mattress.
- Mezzanine floor (in the main house): two singles able to be pushed together as a king size bed, plus two singles and one trundle bed. This area splits easily into two adjacent areas to accommodate five beds.
- Two bathrooms: One bathroom incorporating separate wc, shower over cast iron bath with french doors opening on to verandah. Seperate en suite (shower, WC and wash hand basin) in the boatshed between the two bedrooms.
- Living room with french doors and bi-fold doors opening on three sides. Wood burning stove is provided for heating with lots of fire wood available. Two new three seater couches plus two new leather arm chairs. Comfortable seating for 10
- Dining room - large table with eight comfortable chairs
- Kitchen bench top level with windowsill and bi-fold windows opening on to verandah, including microwave, new underbench oven and gas cooktop. New dish washer
- Separate laundry – New automatic washing machine and new dryer.
- 50” flat screen Plasma T.V. plus Blue Ray DVD player with home theatre sound system now with Sky Basic with access to the sports channels plus radio/CD/stereo. DVDs may be hired at the Tutukaka store just a few minutes away. We have a few DVD's and CD's for your use.
- Butting onto the verandah on the south side is a large 13m x 3.6m boat shed/garage. One half of this area is divided into two extra bedrooms each separated by an ensuite shower, wc, washhand basin plus a mezzanine sleeping lofts.
- New Outdoor Shower in time for the summer swims and washing sandy feet. Check out the photo and the landscaped setting.
Total 10 people maximum. The preferred guests are families. No events, weddings, tents or caravans.
- Sky TV
- Boat Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Ensuite bathroom
- Fridge | Freezer
- Full Kitchen
- Linen By Request
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor shower
- Washing machine
- Bring Your Own Linen
- Oven - Electric
- Cafes/ Restaurants
- Diving and snorkelling